Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a VP level of Application Support for their Fixed Income trading desk. You will be working with one of the best Fixed Income trading desks in the region and working along with the front office and traders. This role will also work with the international team on a follow-the-sun support model.
They also accept someone who is currently on AVP / Associate level on this position.
– Provide functional and technical support for pre-trade and post-trade front office trading systems covering Fixed Income Trading.
– Work directly with Traders and Sales to build trusted relationships and provide timely technical/functional support.
– Work with global technology teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements; Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the trading platform.
– Provide expert technical knowledge of application management in relation to system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules.
– This role also required a development ability in improving the application platform using Python.
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
– Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation).
– At least 5 years of application support in Capital Markets, Fixed Income at a reputable financial firm or bank in a Front Office or Middle Office environment.
– Commercial experience/knowledge in Fixed Income Trading especially in the FX product area would be a great plus.
– Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, SQL, Shell, FIX, Python, Perl, etc
– Experience with Broadway, ION, TOMS, Calypso, Broadridge, or similar products.
– Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in a high-pressure environment and work with international users.
– Independent and mature; Strong problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)