Our client, a global financial institution, is looking for an experienced FIX Connectivity Implementation Specialist. The selected candidate will be managing the FIX implementation process across front office space. Great remuneration and benefit.
– Provide implementation and support for FIX client connectivity applications including Single Orders, Algo Trading, Executions, Allocations, IOI, Trade Adverts and Asian Exchange components.
– Liaise with global business and IT teams on the implementation process.
– Configuring systems according to the defined technical specifications.
– Implement new system features, upgrade, and enhancement, and coordinate the deployment to production.
– Migrate FIX Connections from test to live trading environments.
– At least 3 years of experience in implementing FIX connectivity systems or related financial trading systems.
– Experience in FIX Connectivity Protocol.
– Solid experience in Linux/ Unix shell scripting. Python is a plus.
– Understanding of TCP/IP network protocol.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Engineering degree from a reputed University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/