Our client is a leading multinational financial technology firm that engages in investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients. They are currently in the market for a highly motivated and top-tier junior candidate with a financial markets background.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a highly engaging and rewarding experience and team. This is also a great entry point into the financial industry, particularly for those who are interested in learning and building up their domain knowledge within capital markets, asset management and financial services.
– You will participate in the Graduate Trainee Program which is a fast-track program to develop professionalism in learning about the various financial markets, products, and services, as well as technical support training and mentoring by leaders in the section.
– You will build and develop close working relationships with a range of institutional and buy-side clients and oversee fast and effective management of client workflows and hardware/software issues.
– You will teach clients through conducting training sessions on how to use the specialized products and platforms that they are subscribed to.
– You will oversee installation, connection, hardware management and workflow support for clients via phone and messaging.
– You will provide technology and product insight to assist clients in building an effective technology environment to support their business needs.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Computer Science or other relevant degrees from a top University.
– Good foundational knowledge of financial products and financial markets.
– 1-2 years of working experience in a relevant field. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
– Proven interest in Finance and Technology.
– Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)