Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for associate application support for their FICC trading desk. You will be working with one of the best Fixed Income trading desks in the region and working along with the front office and traders.
– Provide functional and technical support for pre-trade and post-trade front office FICC trading systems covering Fixed Income, FX, and Commodities.
– Work directly with Traders / FO / Market Risk clients to build trusted relationships and provide timely technical/functional support
– Work with development teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements; Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the trading platform
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
– Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation)
– At least 6 years of application support of Calypso or similar systems at a reputable financial firm or bank in a Front Office or Middle Office environment.
– Commercial experience/knowledge in Fixed Income Trading especially in the FX product area would be a great plus.
– Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, SQL, Shell, FIX, Python, Perl, etc.
– Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in a high-pressure environment and work with international users.
– Independent and mature; Strong problem-solving skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)