Our client, a leading global financial services firm, is looking for an experienced Executive Secretary to provide general secretarial and administrative support to Top Executives in their Hong Kong office.
– Calendar management, including coordinating global / local meetings internally and externally
– Prepare meeting documentation and take minutes of management meetings
– Coordinate full travel schedules, including, flights, transfers, accommodation, visas etc.
– Process expenses and reimbursements
– Organise events, conferences, venue bookings etc
– Prepare presentations, reports, internal / external communication, excel spreadsheets
– Handle calls and emails on behalf of the Senior Executives, take actions and delegate as necessary
– Carry out general administrative duties, such as, database management, photocopying, faxing, word processing, etc.
– Provide team support to other secretaries
– Participate in ad hoc projects
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 5+ years of related work experience gained from a sizable MNC / international organisation
– Experience in supporting expatriates and ability to liaise at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese, additional Mandarin language advantageous
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise, with a strong sense of urgency
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables), PowerPoint, and Chinese – Word Processing
– Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
– Possess integrity, professionalism and flexibility