Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a senior technology / regulatory risk professional to join their growing Asia Tech Risk team.
– Act as the point of contact for the Head of Asia TIR in providing greater transparency of Technology Risk processes to business units and other divisions; Serve as the point person for technology risk in the region
– Define Asia technology risk agenda and ensure regional alignment with global technology risk; Represent Asia risk organization in the global forum
– Provide budgeting/financials, resource management and other business management related activities as needed
– Provide leadership to senior managers within technology risk
– Provide oversight and co-ordination of risk activities, issues/action plans arising from the audits, self assessments, and other internal risk related assessment processes
– Work with development and infrastructure teams to identify & enhance risk controls.
– Collaborate with global and regional technology risk officers across technology and non-technology groups such as legal & compliance, operational risk and audit
– Build long-term, trusted relationships with regulators in the region (Hong Kong, Singapore, China)
– Assessment of IT risk exposures. Conducting regulatory requested periodic technology self-assessment across T&D in Asia.
– Support the implementation and maintenance of technology policies and standards. Ensure compliance with Firm-wide technology risk standards
– Involvement in the handling of technology & data regulatory disclosure incidents in Asia
– Reviewing the local market guidelines and their English translations.
– Strong understanding of financial industry businesses and technology risk regulations and guidelines in Asia
– 10+ years of relevant Technology Risk, regulatory risk, and Information Security experience. Working experience of risk assessment methodologies, internal controls and industry technology risk management frameworks
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
– Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
– Excellent written communication skills; Able to draft comprehensive and accurate documentation for appropriate audiences
– Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities. Detail oriented.
– A proven track record in global and regional team projects. Strong project management skills
– ISACA CISA or equivalent industry certification would be preferred
– Other industry certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP
– Chinese language skill
– IT audit experience
– Technical experience