Looking for a seasoned infrastructure manager with proven e-trading / high-frequency trading system experience; High-profile opportunity with strong business exposure; Excellent remuneration
– Work closely with business stakeholders and application teams to deliver high-frequency e-trading infrastructure
– Provide business and technical expertise to architects, engineers, developers, stakeholders, etc.
– Work closely with global and regional teams to meet the Asia business needs; Ensure that e-trading initiatives can be delivered from infrastructure point of view
– Provide leadership and management to a team of infrastructure engineers, architectures, sys admins, etc.
– Ensure proper risk mitigations are in place from bcm and regulatory perspectives
– 10+ years of infrastructure engineering/architecture background in a reputable financial firm (investment bank, trading firms, hedge funds)
– Expertise in high-frequency trading infrastructure including server (unix/linux), network, market data, data center, etc.
– Exposure to cloud computing would be preferred
– Proven experience maintaining and delivering e-trading platform / infrastructure
– Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders and multiple teams;
– Proven leadership skills
– Strong exposure to regulatory risk