Our client, an international fashion company, is looking for an outgoing and fashionable Executive Assistant to join their fast-paced international working environment, to provide general secretarial and administrative support to Senior Executives in their Hong Kong office.
– Calendar management for the Senior Executives
– Plan, organise and manage business meetings, events, conferences etc.
– Coordinate full travel schedules, including, flights, transfers, accommodation, visas etc
– Handle calls and emails on behalf of the Senior Executives, take actions and delegate as necessary
– Prepare PowerPoint presentations, business reports, internal / external communication, and excel spreadsheets
– Participate and provide support on business projects
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 4+ years of related work experience gained from a sizable MNC / international organisation
– Experience in supporting expatriates and ability to liaise at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise, with a strong sense of urgency
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
– Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
– Possess integrity, professionalism and flexibility
– Enthusiastic and passionate