Our client, an international fashion company, is looking for an outgoing and passionate Executive Assistant with a design background to join their fast-paced working environment, to provide assistance and support to the Creative Director.
– Work closely with the Creative Director to coordinate key projects, and provide support in using Creative Suite and other design software
– Manage multiple projects, including budgets and timescales
– Prepare PowerPoint presentations, business reports, internal / external communication, and excel spreadsheets
– Plan, organise and manage business meetings, events, conferences etc
– Manage the Creative Directors’ diary, and coordinate full travel schedules, including, flights, transfers, accommodation, visas etc
– Handle calls and emails enquiries and/or delegate as necessary
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Passion for fashion, lifestyle, art and design etc.
– Design background, with strong experience in using Creative Suite / CAD software
– 3+ years of related work experience gained from a sizable MNC / international organisation
– Experience in supporting expatriates and ability to liaise at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise, with a strong sense of urgency
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
– Strong attention to detail and organisational skills