Jennifer Palmer at
A leading investment bank is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant to provide general secretarial and administrative support to a Senior Executive and team members.
– Calendar management, including coordinating global / local meetings internally and externally
– Handle high volumes of calls and emails, taking actions and delegating as necessary
– Coordinate travel arrangements and process expenses and reimbursements
– Organize events, conferences, venue bookings etc.
– Prepare presentations, reports, meeting materials
– Manage small to medium projects
– Carry out general administrative duties, such as, photocopying, filing, faxing, archiving, word processing, etc.
– Provide team support to other administrative assistants
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– At least 6 years of related work experience, finance industry background preferred
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with a strong sense of urgency
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Strong client relationship skills and ability to liaise at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese (Additional Mandarin language skills preferred, but not essential)
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel (V-lookups, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
– Strong team player and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as they arise
– Good problem solving and analytical skills
– Possess integrity, professionalism and discretion