Our client, a leading retail group is looking for a System Analyst to join their development team. Selected candidates will be working on migration of ERP and Datawarehouse system of the firm. Well established sizable technology team with good development potential.
– Design and development Data-warehouse migration and ETL development.
– Participate on the entire SDLC including user requirements collection, system design, development, documentation and testing.
– Develop application and data-warehousing scripts.
– Design and develop data storage strategy and architecture.
– Work with internal users and different stakeholders on requirements, design and specifications.
– Hands on experience in data warehousing, with date warehouse techniques and ETL tools including Informatica.
– Hands-on development experience in MS SQL and stored procedures.
– Working experience with any ERP system would be preferred.
– Knowledge of any programming language would be a plus.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.