My client, a leading bank, is looking for a strong Microservices SOA Architecture to join their architecture and technology Team. The selected candidate would be working on large-scale enterprise systems on SOA Architecture development. Great remuneration and growth opportunity.
– Design and develop the SOA Strategy and Architecture based on the business roadmap, assessment and market trends.
– Implement architecture principles for the SOA and integration domains.
– Drive the SOA services implementation and provide reporting to the Programme Lead
– Design and implement architecture principles.
– Familiar with the latest technologies, concepts, and approaches to development.
– Assess new technology and develop technology standards
– Manage architecture documentation.
– Work closely with IT Teams (both onshore and offshore) on design, provide creative solutions, project status and technical issues.
– Understanding of architecture issues on Information Security Management, IT Risk Assessment etc.
– At least 7 years of experience in enterprise-level application development.
– Extensive experience in building IT Architecture including SOA in ESB development.
– Experience with Web Services architecture styles including protocols such as SOAP and JSON.
– Experience with SOA Architecture.
– Knowledge of IIB or ACE
– Knowledge of ACE, Networking, Routing and message design ComponentGood people skills to face business users and technical teams.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)