My client, a well-known Luxury Brand is looking for a young talented Business Analyst to join their growing technology team. Selected candidate will be driving their ERP and e-Commerce technology development with senior stakeholders.
– Work with the business across e-commerce, merchandising, marketing, finance, supple chain etc to understand the business requirements and process.
– Understand different e-commerce and technology trend across the retail industry.
– Work with the Project team to design and develop the technology strategy which aligning with the business goal.
– Define project goal and objective, with structure analysis of business requirements.
– Prepare detailed functional and non-functional requirement specification.
– Manage change requests and priorities different business needs.
– Conduct impact analysis based on the requirements.
– Around 3 years of experience in business analysis, ideally in a large enterprise environment.
– Experience with retail business is highly preferred.
– Experience with CRM, Retail, e-commerce, digital or ERP system knowledge would be highly preferred.
– System integration concepts with enterprise application software components.
– Experience in business case and technical document writing.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
– Good communications skill in English and Cantonese.