Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Regional Equity Trading Application Support Manager to join their Equity IT team in Asia. The successful candidate will be the key leader managing the front office support team and working with senior stakeholders.
– Provide a strong leadership and management of the regional application support function for the Equity Trading Technology and Global Electronic Trading
– Work directly with senior traders, sales to build trusted relationship and provide timely technical/functional support
– Supervise the trade floor support team to monitor real-time trade processes, connections and trade flows
– Provide application support for high-performance Cash Equity trading systems (including DMA, OMS, HKEx/ FIX connectivity, Algo trading etc.)
– Be the subject matter expert in the related systems and the regional markets
– Work with development teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements; Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the trading platform
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
– Extensive experience in managing a front office equity trading support team of 5 – 10
– 10+ years of front office application support experience in investment banking or securities trading industry; Must have direct working experience with senior traders, sales, etc.
– Strong market knowledge on Cash Equity trading, and different order flows for Asia markets
– Solid experience in supporting Fidessa and UL link is an advantage
– Exposure in Algo trading is a plus – your team also supports global electronic trading
– Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in high-pressure environment and work with demanding users
– Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, Sybase/Oracle, shell scripting, electronic exchange connectivity, FIX client connectivity, etc.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/