Our client, a leading financial vendor is looking for a talented Business Analyst / Implementations Specialist with proven experience to join their growing team in Asia. You will be on the fast growing curve together with this expanding firm.
– Responsible for coordination with clients (leading IBs) on the enhancing the product, performing ad hoc project management on the product. This role would be interacting with the clients on a daily basis to collect requirements and specifications.
– Work closely with internal IT teams to – workensure the process / systems are implemented smoothly, and are fit for the purpose.
– 5+ years proven experience in implementations / business analysis across the financial trading space (non finance candidates will also be considered)
– Exposure to equities trading or ideally eq drvts / warrant market making systems highly preferred.
– Ability to establish strong working relationships with clients.
– Strong experience in documentations including functional spec and design spec.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) communications essential.
– University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.