Our client, a leading investment bank with a strong presence in the region, is looking for a Delivery Project Director for their Equities IT. The ideal candidate would have seasoned project management experience, deep knowledge of Asia equity markets, and keen technical know-how to guide developers, PMs, BAs, architects, QA, support, and infrastructure engineers. Director Level perm position to work with Front Office Traders.
– Partner with end clients and front-office professionals to service their needs and formulate permanent solutions to address long-term requirements, including Derivatives, Market connectivity, and so on.
– Leading the Project Management Team including PMs and BAs on delivering trading systems solutions.
– Provide broad oversight for cross-functional projects to achieve strategic business goals.
– Collaborate closely with multiple technologies and business teams (sales & trading, ops, compliance, risk) and translate them to actual business requirements.
– Execute large-scale, distributed projects involving a wide array of business stakeholders.
– Build partnerships with stakeholders in the business and IT management.
– Ensure branches are informed and engaged with strategic projects.
– Work with the QA, Development, Platform, and Support Team to ensure smooth delivery and execution.
– At least 12 years of experience in delivering equities trading systems projects, including client connectivity, onboarding, order management, market connectivity, and risk management.
– Working experience with the entire trade cycle of various equities businesses: high-touch, program trading, electronic trading, block trading, client facilitation, proprietary trading, and error trade management.
– Working experience with Equities buy-side client engagement, brokerage and FIX onboarding.
– Understanding of Asia markets and regulatory environments.
– Excellent communicator, and team player; Able to contribute to and command presence in large meetings.
– Build relationships at senior levels.
– Leadership experience in leading a group of Project Managers and Business Analysts.
– Track record in development and driving change projects.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
– Spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)