Our client, a global Financial Trading Technology market leader is looking for Equities IT Business Analysts. The selected candidate will be working with various business and technology stakeholders in driving equity trading system technology projects. Fanatics exposure and growth potential.
– Manage business analysis on Equities Trading system projects delivery.
– Provide business analysis, feasibility study on solutions, and document functional specifics.
– Analyse and understand the technology interface for integration and connections.
– Work with different businesses and technology teams in supporting the technology projects being delivered to the front-to-back-office trading.
– Produce and maintain concise business and functional specifications, business workflow documentation, user guides, and other materials.
– Work with the business to ensure the system is being delivered according to the plan and requirements.
– Provide post-implementation support to ensure smooth delivery and transition.
– Around 2 – 4 years working experience in a Business Analyst role ideally with Financial Trading systems exposure. Fresh Graduate with sounds internship experience would also be welcome.
– Business experience in the financial industry ideal focus on Equities Trading.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good technical experience in SDLC and Project Lifecycle.
– Strong organizational skills to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
– The ability to confidently communicate information to different audiences with different backgrounds.
– Great personality to work effectively with different levels of stakeholders.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, capable of working in an international environment.
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)