Our client, a leading investment bank with a global presence, is actively seeking an application support analyst to join their equities team in Hong Kong. Besides offering competitive packages and structured growth, the successful candidate will also be able to benefit from the work-life balance and stable business.
– To provide daily application and operations support to equity users (L1-L2)
– To work with user departments for requirement gathering on BAU enhancement or project work
– To maintain high performance and availability of the production environment
– Liaise with users to ensure that operational issues are resolved on a timely basis and that correct actions are taken
– Work with the infrastructure team on capacity planning and effective system monitoring
– Coordinate with infrastructure, development teams, and vendors on system implementation, release, and deployment
– Conduct testing, provide UAT support, and handle production rollout
– Be client focused and maintain good working relationships
– Work directly with the Front Office to support the Traders, Portfolio Managers, and other business units providing timely technical/functional support.
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management.
What you offer:
– 3+ years of application support experience, ideally within financial services
– Knowledge of market data and financial models will be a huge plus
– Experience with database queries including MSSQL and Oracle
– Good knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating environments
– Strong knowledge of MS Excel-VBA, Java, and shell scripts will be an advantage
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Stability offered along with structured growth
– Opportunity to get into a reputable investment bank
– Competitive remuneration
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)