Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a proven Windows Security Engineer to join their Critical Windows Infrastructure team. The successful candidate will have a chance to work with some of the best talents in the industry in an extremely robust and well established environment.
– Design, engineer, and deploy cutting-edge security products for desktop and server environments
– Provide SME consultancy to other infrastructure teams to ensure security application/services delivery
– Work with regional and global teams to delivery mission-critical infrastructure projects
– Ensure project milestones are delivered according to requirements and within deadlines
– Proven experience designing/installing/building infrastructure security products
– Strong understanding of security including encryption, secure coding, best practices, etc.
– Proficiency in Windows client-server environment
– Some background in programming would be good to have
– Some background in Linux environment would be preferred