Our client, a leading top-tire Insurance firm, expanding across the region, is looking for a highly skilled and talented Solutions Architect to join their top technology team. Great remuneration and potential.
– Responsible for end-to-end system architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study.
– Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture.
– Lead technology changes in Application, Mobile, IoT architecture development, roadmaps and blueprints.
– Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work undertaken adheres to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
– Create and manage application (mobile, IoT) design guidelines and frameworks.
– Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
– Engage with projects teams to support the Application Architecture standards and frameworks.
– Work closely with system design, business team and various stakeholders on identify the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
– Define guideline and standard on future architectural directions and framework.
– At least 10 years of Information Systems design and delivery of solutions involving enterprise architecture, systems, databases and integration components.
– At least 7 years of experience in Application Architecture ideally with design and development in online and mobile applications.
– Experience with Agile methodology with a DevOps approach.
– In-depth knowledge and experience with delivering Service-oriented architecture (SOA) designs.
– Experience on large scale development projects, ideally with previous experience as a developer using different technologies.
– Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent Communications skill in English and Cantonese.
– Experience with Insurance industry would be highly preferable.
– Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.