Our client, a global well-known enterprise is looking for couple Infrastructure engineers to join their engineering team. Selected candidates will providing infrastructure services with large enterprise technical environment for both internal and external clients. Great opportunity and growth potential.
– Provide Infrastructure support service to data center, servers, network and desktops.
– Responsible for infrastructure projects including system and network implementations.
– Provide OS and software installation and implementation on servers and desktops. Provide maintenance, performance tuning and back up.
– Provide troubleshooting, investigations, customization and configurations of the systems.
– Work with vendors on maintenance and troubleshooting.
– Mentor and lead junior engineers on systems support and services.
– Work closely with users to understand their needs and collect feedback.
– Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Infrastructure services including Servers, Networking or Desktop.
– Strong experience in networking and operations on hardware, including (but not limited to) Routers, Switches, LAN/WAN, Hubs, Firewalls, load balancer etc.
– Knowledge and experience of Cisco hardware, DHCP, DNS are highly preferred.
– Experience in Server administration and maintenance of Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 or Linux / Unix Servers is highly preferred.
– Knowledge of Windows Services including Remote Access Services, IIS, AD is preferred.
– Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems or relevant.
– Qualification in MCSE / MCITP / CCNP / CCNA / CISSP / LPI is highly preferred.
– Good Communications in Cantonese.
HK-based candidates only
Please state your current and expected salary on your CV.