It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insurance group as their Enterprise Architecture Lead. The selected candidate will be leading the technology change, architecture, standard, and governance across the technology platform. Leadership position with great responsibility.
This role can be based either in Hong Kong or Singapore
– Lead the Technology Architecture and Subject Matter Experts to establish policies, standards, reference architecture, and roadmaps.
– Provide technical guidance and to business domain and technical teams related to architecture activities.
– Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with a selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture.
– Drive enterprise architecture goals, initiatives, and IT standards across the technology platform.
– Identify the latest Information Systems trends and emerging technologies, and provide recommendations for enhancements or modifications to existing applications and systems where appropriate. Provide an assessment of associated risk and cost on related technology investment.
– Ability to see “the big picture” across the entire group and different business units from both technology and business aspects.
– Develop, communicate, and deploy Enterprise Architecture Governance process with standards and policies.
– Extensive Information Systems design and delivery experience involving enterprise-level architecture, systems, and databases.
– Extensive experience with Enterprise Architecture.
– Financial industry experience ideally with Insurance or Bank Insurance. Exposure across ePoS, Sales, Agency systems would be a great plus.
– Experience in working with multiple development methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, etc.
– Experience in designing enterprise services across multiple domains in a large enterprise environment.
– Experience in building an enterprise Cloud platform is a great plus.
– Effective influence, negotiation, and collaboration skills to work across counterparts and stakeholders.
– Strong technical knowledge to work with development teams. Ability to provide technical advice, coaching, and code review on skills sharing and mentoring.
– Great communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization; Ability to draft high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
– An innovative mindset, ability to identify and resolve complex project issues with new ideas.
– Experience with standard architecture methodologies such as TOGAF and Zachmann.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)