Our client, a leading insurance group with a global presence, is looking for an Enterprise Architect specifically for the China market and technology. The selected candidate will be driving the technical architecture design and development, particularly for the China market. Great exposure and key senior position.
– Responsible for enterprise architecture design, solutions, and development. Maintain industry best practice to create scalable and secure solutions.
– Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for the reference architecture.
– Design architecture and solutions which particularly tailored for the China market, with API and microservices which work with the China market for example Alipay, Wechat, etc.
– Lead technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
– Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
– Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
– Engage with projects teams to support the Architecture standards and frameworks.
– Work closely with system design, business team and various stakeholders on identifying the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
– Define guideline and standard on future architectural directions and framework.
– At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or related position.
– In-depth knowledge and experience with technology and business strategy, and ability to craft software and infrastructure technology platform architecture to support the business outcomes.
– Knowledge and experience with the mainland China environment and technology, with typical platforms like WeChat.
– Ability to bring the new technology design across complex distributed, SOA, microservices and cloud-based systems, which allows the scalability, maintainability, and extensibility.
– Experience on large scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving etc.
– Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Mainland China experience working with senior stakeholders and C-Level is preferred.
– In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware and software principles.
– Excellent Communications skill in English and Mandarin.
– Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.
– This role can be based in Shanghai. The candidate can choose to base in Hong Kong but it would be required frequent travel to Shanghai.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/