The Asia Exchange Connectivity Team is looking to recruit a senior member to join the team working on a number of exciting and challenging projects supporting the order routing management systems to external exchange marketplaces. As a member of the team, you will design, develop, configure, test and support interfaces between various exchanges and internal /external electronic trading systems.
You will be responsible for managing complex production trading environments and will apply creative solutions to systems and applications issues that arise from clients who push our technology to the limit and beyond. The position involves extensive interaction with external exchanges, compliance and regulatory groups, business unit managers and various trading desks to develop technology and business solutions to enable cutting edge electronic trading technologies.
– Proven experience leading and managing a high-profile development team in a finance industry
– Ability to function in a high pressure environment
– In-depth C++ knowledge
– Unix/Linux, scripting (such as Perl), XML knowledge
– In-depth understanding order and execution flows and FIX
– Ability to prioritize and handle multi-task
– Excellent communication skills
– Experienced in incident/problem management
– Willingness to engage with other teams across IT, compliance, Risk management, trading desks at all levels
– General knowledge on Network/Router/Switch
– Sound knowledge on DBMS