A leading global financial firm is looking for an experienced forensics and e-discovery specialist to join their technology risk organization.
– Provide e-discovery and investigation tasks arising from the firm
– Retrieve and analyse data from the firm’s systems (desktop, internet, e-mail, network, etc.) and perform investigation
– Interact with various stakeholders within and outside the organization including legal, compliance, HR, security, etc.
– Work with highly proficient team of regional & global security/e-discovery professionals
– 3-7+ years of experience in financial services / IT security industry
– Strong technical knowledge and IT forensics experience highly preferred
– Proficiency in end-user and server technologies such as desktop, messaging, internet/proxy, networking, exchange, AD, etc.)
– Strong analytical skills, detail orientated, able to work on complex cases
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (ability to liaise at all levels would be preferred)
– Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Good degree from a reputed University