My client, a well-known International Retail Enterprise is looking for a strong IT Project Manager to join their team. Selected candidate will be the key person to manage future large scale projects in ERP / E-Commerce / Inventory etc.
– Responsible for the large scale system implementation project management lifecycle through to project completion, including initiation, planning, execution, – monitoring, control and closure.
– Work closely with business teams and senior management to understand business strategy, challenges and problems.
– Understand very well of both business and technology strategy to drive new initiatives.
– Drive technology plans and projects across design, planning, development, implementation and support.
– Manage the project lifecycle across the planning, business analysis, delivery, configuration and UAT.
– Build innovative ideas and drive to refine and optimize the current business.
– Manage technology services and provision related to the Oracle systems, including Database, Security, Hardware, Network and end user support.
– At least 5 years experience in a project management position, managing sizable projects across Retail system.
– Experience with Oracle Retail Merchandising System implementation is highly preferred.
– Strong Experience in project management of a large scale technology project.
– Strong Experience in managing delivery cycle and business analysis.
– Good Understanding of retail, customer management, ERP and POS.
– Excellent Communications in English, working with global senior management and business teams.
– University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
– PMP Certification is preferred.
– Strong problem solving capabilities.