Our client, a leading well-known luxury group is looking for a highly talented and experienced e-Commerce Project Manager to manage their growing e-Commerce development and business in the Asia Pacific Region.
– Managing multiple online development projects with priority and schedule management.
– Drive the success of the development projects, with structure risk management measure and risk mitigation.
– Work with project stakeholders to collect project requirements and scope.
– Manage project plan with structural project management methodology (PMP, Prince 2) to control project scope, cost and timeline.
– 10 years online technology / e-Commerce related experience with minimum 4 years Project Management experience.
– PMP / Prince 2 certified professionals are highly preferred.
– Hands-on experience in managing multiple development projects.
– Excellent Communications skill in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable university.