Our client, a leading bank is working on a next-generation e-banking and securities trading system across mobile and web. They are looking for a Technology Lead to join the team. Great opportunity and growth potential.
– Lead the development and project delivery of their e-Banking system and retail securities trading platforms.
– Work with the IT management team on IT Strategy, innovation, and roadmap.
– Lead the technology development across mobile, web, and server-side technology.
– Work with business users, internal teams to analyze and specify user requirements.
– Contribute to the technology design and solutions of the e-Banking platform.
– Work with the vendors on delivery and implementations.
– Lead the design and development of the functional specifications and system specifications.
– Drive and lead the system analysis, design, documentation, development, and support.
– Manage system testing, UAT, implementations, and ongoing support.
– Around 15 years of technology management experience in the banking industry, ideally in the e-Banking field.
– Experience in leading a sizeable development team with coaching and mentoring experience.
– Experience in managing web and mobile applications as well as client/server systems.
– Experience in e-banking, mobile banking, or similar platforms development.
– Working experience in a banking or financial services environment.
– Experience in working with senior-level stakeholders.
– Strong knowledge of the latest technology, Fintech, and digital.
– Experience in dealing with vendors from contract negotiation to implementation review.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)