Our client is a well-known leading financial institution, they are looking for a Disaster Recovery Associate with their large complex technology platform in the region. Great exposure in an established large financial environment with great remuneration. Perm position.
– Manage the design, implementation, and coordination of the Tech Disaster Recovery plans.
– Manage the planning of the annual IT DR drill.
– Design and lead the DR Drill exercises according to the DR plans. Provide validation adequacy of plans and training of the IT professionals who executive the DR plans.
– Responding to inquiries with operations and services providers.
– Provide recommendations on technology recovery strategies and options.
– Manage Training and communications of adequate DR plans and procedures.
– Work with various IT teams and external technology providers on DR-related arrangements and services.
– Provide documentation across DR plans, procedures, and reports.
– At least 5 years of enterprise technology experience across network and infrastructure.
– Experience in DRP and BCP strategy design and planning, and the ability to lead DR Drill and exercises would be a great plus.
– Experience in managing the business process of BCP and DR would be a great plus.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Understanding of infrastructure including networking, cloud storage, middleware, database, etc.
– Strong facilitation skills with different stakeholders and technical teams.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
– Strong communications skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)