A high-profile technical application architect opportunity for seasoned technologists with proven EQ Trading Systems knowledge; Great remuneration and growth potentials.
Our client, a leading global financial firm, is looking for a seasoned application/solutions architect with excellent knowledge of best development practices and large-scale, distributed, high-performance system design to join their team.
– Collaborate with developers, project managers, and other technical architects in designing/enhancing Front office EQ trading platform
– Provide technical leadership and guidance to the strategic EQ office platform buildout / re-engineering
– Ensure best practices / design principles are implemented and strategic technical/business requirements are fulfilled
– Provide code review and development to ensure key, critical modules are built correctly and to guide junior developers
– Build strong relationship with various regional/global technology and business stakeholders
– Proven experience in large-scale application/technical architecture with emphasis on best practices and design principles
– Expertise in EQ Trading Systems (Listed Trading, Low-latency trading)
– Experience with systems across front and back office, web and mobile technologies preferred
– In-depth knowledge in broad areas of technologies (including application development, messaging/middleware, database, multi-threading/low-latency, etc.)
– Strong problem solving & analytical skills
– Track record of technical leadership and influence over developers with emphasis on design / best practices
– Be enthusiastic about teaching/guiding junior developers
– Agile/TDD experience
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)