Our client, a leading large enterprise, is looking for a Digital Workplace Solutions Architect to design its future workplace technology. The selected candidate will be leading the future technology design and roadmap across End User Technology, Collaboration, Work From Home Technologies etc. This is a senior technology role with a major impact on the organization.
– Lead the architecture design and roadmap of the workplace solutions including collaborations technologies, digital workplace, BYOD, mobile, Instant messaging, video conference, etc.
– Design and review the end-to-end solution solutions which fulfill the architecture standard and requirements of the workplace technologies roadmap.
– Collaborate with end-users and technology teams in understanding the needs and proactive provide technology modernization plan for the IT Infrastructure.
– Provide architecture standards and documentation in governing the Workplace technology.
– Proactively provide the latest Digital Workplace technology trends and provide possible innovation ideas for the management in improving Workplace technology.
– Extensive experience in collaboration, productivity, and digital workplace technology and solutions with a large user base of at least two thousand users or above.
– Technical experience with ServiceNow, O365, and MS Teams etc.
– Strong technical experience in evaluating workplace technology with vendors’ solutions.
– Strong technical leadership in leading engineers and developers.
– Strong stakeholder management skills in working with senior management and business stakeholders.
– Enterprise project delivery experience on end-user technology.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
– Strong communications skills in English, ideally with Chinese (Cantonese).
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)