Our client, a leading insurance, is looking for talented production support Associate for their Insurance System. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting large-scale digital applications platform. Excellent career prospects and growth potential
– Provide application support for high-performance digital web and mobile platform run on J2EE.
– Work directly with users to build trusted relationship and provide timely technical and functional support.
– Work with development teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements; Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the platforms.
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management.
– Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation)
– 3 years+ of development or production support experience in banking, insurance or financial industry.
– Development experience in J2EE is highly preferred.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill. Ability to drive change and improvement for the platform through the production support.
– Good Database knowledge in SQL.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and be attentive to details.
– Excellent communication in English and Cantonese, and interpersonal skills. Good team player.