Our client, a global leading insurance firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst for their next generation digital technology regional projects. Selected candidate would be working with a lot of new IoT. Great remuneration and opportunities.
– Work with different countries business analyst teams and business teams to identify the requirements.
– Act as a BA lead and drive the projects in various countries.
– Understand the new business process and distribution methodology to specific the requirements.
– Lead the transformation of Life Insurance distribution system and Point Of Sales to a more customer-centric solution, especially on a mobile environment.
– Prepare test cases and test plan.
– Manage UAT with the business to ensure the system is meeting requirement specifications.
– At least 5 years experience in business analysis or relevant position.
– Life Insurance experience is highly preferred, especially with product distribution.
– Great experience in implementing digtial technology i.e IoT, mobile and web.
– Strong analytical skills and experience using tools (UML or Rational) to gather requirements in a structured manner.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills. This is a regional role that requires you to work with different countries using English (written and spoken)
– Multiple language skills would be preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.