Our client, a global leading insurance firm, is looking for a strong Senior Business Analyst for their next generation digital technology project. Selected candidate would be working with a lot of new IoT. Great remuneration and opportunities.
– Work with business teams to identify the requirements for the greenfield digital technology platform, mainly on Mobile and Web.
– Understand the business process to prepare specifications for the system development.
– Conduct testings to ensure the system are designed and developed according the requirement specification.
– Establish detailed acceptance test procedures with users, provide documentations and end-user training.
– Establish control of change requests, and consolidate and prioritize systems changes.
– At least 5 years experience in business analysis or relevant position.
– Life Insurance experience is preferred, especially with product distribution.
– Great experience in implementing digital technology i.e IoT, mobile and web.
– Strong analytical skills and experience using tools (UML or Rational) to gather requirements in a structured manner
– Good understanding of SDLC.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Multiple language skills would be preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.