Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Digital Product Owner to lead their strategic solutions development and project management. The selected candidate will be leading the next-generation digital solutions across Customer channels, Agency distribution, and Bancassurance.
– Work with the business partners including technology, business, and operations to design and develop technology solutions that maximize the client experience and sales journey.
– Define and establish project scope and business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow.
– Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
– Provide high-level technology solutions design with concepts, features, and workflow.
– Produce product proposals and early-stage prototypes to obtain senior management approval and buy-in.
– Lead the project with end-to-end management from initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
– University graduate with a Masters’s or Bachelors’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
– Proven experience in technology product management, ideally with Insurance or retail financial product experience.
– Previous consultancy experience in producing business proposals, pitching ideas and buy-in.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Strong strategic vision and innovative mindset. Always think outside the box.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications is essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)