Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Technical Lead to manage their flagship digital platform. The selected candidate will be leading the technical management across development, architecture design, implementation, and project management. Perm position with senior management responsibilities.
– Act as the digital platform technical owner, manage the customer-facing digital platforms.
– Manage the full SDLC including solution management, user experience, project management, agile delivery, vendor management and performance management.
– Lead the technical teams in delivering technical development, implementation, and production support.
– Provide project management on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage the continuous improvement of the existing systems and streamline the software development process.
– Provide production support management to ensure the system is on high availability and high reliability.
– At least 12 years of working experience in system development experience with recent leadership experience.
– Proven experience in managing digital-related platforms.
– Proven experience in stakeholder management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
– Experience in managing the full SDLC.
– Technical exposure in Cloud-related applications, exposure to Java, API, microservices, Mobile / Web applications
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications essential.
– University graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science related disciplines
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)