Our client, a leading global insurance firm is looking for a Digital Mobile Platform Design Architect. Selected candidate will be leading the digital channel technology development across the firm. Great exposure and opportunity with this fast growing firm.
– Work with the business partners, business analysts to identify and design digital solutions.
– Analyze workflow, process, interface, infrastructure environment, existing applications platform to design digital platform design patterns which aligning with the strategic direction.
– Manage Project plans and schedule. Estimate and manage technical feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility.
– Deliver design documents, testing plans, and implementation plans across internal technology team and off-shore development team.
– Decide and manage development tools, methodology, techniques and process.
– Lead the functional requirements review, architecture strategy development and platform architecture design.
– Provide Mobile and Web solutions based on the business requirements.
– At least 10 years experience with application development.
– Sounds solutions design experience for Mobile technologies.
– Deep Understanding in Enterprise Mobile Technologies, distributed architecture and SOA.
– Experience with IBM First, Angular Ionic, Swift, Object C, Android Development and REST.
– Experience with Agile Development methodology.
– Knowledge in Salesforce, Cloud Security, Big Data Mining, Social platform is preferred.
– Strong development background in system design and architecture design.
– Great communication skills to work with senior management and drive new ideas.
– Ability to think outside the box.
– Experience and understanding of Insurance business is preferred.