Our client, a leading enterprise, is looking for a Project Manager with digital IT experience for their large scale digital program widely used by the general public. The selected candidate will be leading transformation projects and working closely with the business and technology groups. This role is a high profile position working with senior stakeholders as well as great exposure.
– Manage the digital IT projects portfolio across the business, technology teams, and senior management.
– Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
– Build Transformation Strategy across a pool of program resources. Drive project delivery and work improvements across the firm.
– Provide expertise and business advice to stakeholders.
– Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Ensure the transformation projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
– Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and develop a matrix program team with well-defined program reports.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
– Around 8 years of working experience in the project management area in large enterprises.
– Proven experience in managing and delivering transformational change programs in cross-functional.
– Proven experience in managing digital transformation projects.
– Proven experience in stakeholder management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
– Great Knowledge of complex and multifunctional program management.
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications essential.
– University graduate with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)