Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Digital Enablement Lead to lead their digital product development and future process optimization across the group. The selected candidate will be leading the next-generation digital strategy and solutions.
– Work with business partners including technology, business, and operations to design and develop digital solutions and process optimization methodologies that enhance operational efficiency.
– Define and establish project scope and business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow.
– Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, identifying key improvement areas, requirement analysis, risk, and user experience.
– Provide high-level technology solutions design with concepts, features, and workflow.
– Identify the best Target Operating Model for the business process and align with business and technology stakeholders on digital strategy.
– Lead the project with end-to-end management from initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, and act as an escalation point when required.
– University graduate with a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines
– Proven experience in technology product management, ideally with banking, and financial services industry experience.
– Exposure and knowledge of building Target Operating Models for banking, financial, or investment operations.
– Previous consultancy experience in producing business proposals, pitching ideas, and buy-in.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Strong strategic vision and innovative mindset. Always think outside the box.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications is essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)