It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial institution in the region, selected candidate will be leading their technology development with various new initiatives. They are working on some large scale innovative development with strong Mobile and Web technology. Implementation of DevOps model as well.
– The Development Manager will manage system development, release and support of the in-house mission critical systems. This role is also responsible to define project scope/constraints/schedule, resource planning and risk mitigation across the projects.
– Design and develop the digital roadmap and strategy.
– Manage the application architecture design and implementation.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
– The candidate will also act as a product manager to determine the development cycle with DevOps model.
– Manage vendor resources on support and development.
– At least 10 years software development and team management experience across large scale enterprise projects.
– Development management experience in Java web and mobile platform technology.
– Experience with enterprise technology including Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix (AIX/Red Hat), is highly preferred.
– Sold SDLC management experience, with experience in DevOps would be an advantage.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.
– Excellent leadership skill and large team management experience.