Our client, a large scale financial group, is looking for a Project Coordinator with experience in building managing Digital and Cloud projects. Large scale projects with exposure to different technology and stakeholders. Opportunity to grow into a full IT Project Manager role in the future.
– Assist and coordinate the end-to-end technology project process in building a large scale digital and cloud platform.
– Coordinate and facilitate communications with all the IT activities including Vendors, Technology silos, senior management, and business across the project period.
– Work with business and technology from planning, gathering requirements, scoping, planning, and application development.
– Work closely with the cross-functional stakeholders across project plan, deliverables, requirements, milestone charts, status reports etc.
– Understand the business process and provide analysis and liaise with the related teams.
– Work closely with the development team to get updates and tracks of the projects.
– Schedule and coordinate events including SIT, UAT, production launch, production support etc.
– Keep track of the milestones, schedules, estimates, resource planning, and status updates.
– Around 5 years of technology experience with PMO, Business Analysis or project management experience.
– Experienced in delivering projects across digital applications and/or cloud platforms.
– Experience in managing large scale technology project implementation within the financial, insurance or banking industry.
– Experience in SDLC Project Management methodology.
– Project Management Certifications in PMP is preferred.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/