Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Business Analyst Manager to drive their Digital Technology Solution across Agency Distribution and Customer channels. The selected candidate will be driving the new technology development with the product management team.
– Identify the needs of business partners including technology, operations, and business to develop strategic and tactical solutions to achieve business growth objectives.
– Define and collect business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow. Provide recommendations on process enhancements and systems upgrades.
– Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and the technology team. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
– Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT, or other related disciplines.
– Experience in managing end-to-end business analysis with business stakeholders.
– Technology knowledge and experience on digital platforms, e-Commerce, or InsurTech is preferred.
– Insurance / Pension experience is preferred.
– Strong knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different business stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications is essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)