It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading expanding bank in Hong Kong, selected candidate will be leading their greenfield Risk Management Systems development for the entire bank. They have an aggressive plan to expand their business and grow their size in the region.
– The Development Manager will manage system development, release and support of the Risk Management Systems. This role is also responsible to define project scope/constraints/schedule, resource planning and risk mitigation across the projects.
– Manage development team and external vendors on risk management system including system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT, and implementation.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
– Manage vendor resources on support and development.
– At least 10 years software development and project management experience.
– Experience with Risk Management System, with strong understanding in Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk.
– Experience in SAS, SAP or Moody’s Systems.
– Development management experience in Java, SQL and ETL.
– Solid SDLC management experience.
– PMP Certification is preferred.
– Good interpersonal skill to work with senior stakeholders.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.
– Excellent leadership skill and large team management experience.