It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Insurance Firm, selected candidate will be leading their technology development with various new initiatives. They are quickly expanding and managing large scale applications development.
– The Development Manager will manage system development, release and support of the in-house life insurance and investment fund systems. This role is also responsible to define project scope/constraints/schedule, resource planning and risk mitigation across the projects.
– Manage local and offshore development team on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT, and implementation.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
– The candidate will also act as a product manager to determine the development cycle with Agile / Scrum methodology.
– 7+ years software development and project management experience across large scale enterprise projects.
– Development management experience in one the following: Java/J2EE, Mobile, Oracle.
– Experience with enterprise technology including Oracle, PL/SQL Oracle forms & reports, IBM AIX is highly preferred.
– Sold SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.
– Excellent leadership skill and large team management experience.