A fantastic opportunity to join a leading investment bank and work on exciting large scale enterprise level projects. Selected candidate will be leading the technology development with various new initiatives
– The Development Manager will manage system development, release and support of the in-house Middle to Back Office applications including risk, trade capture, statement, clearing and settlement systems.
– This role is responsible to define project scope/constraints/schedule, resource planning and risk mitigation across the projects.
– Manage local and offshore development team on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT, and implementation.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
– 10+ years software development and 3+ years of experience in team leading across large scale enterprise projects.
– Experience working in an Equities/ Futures/ Options trading business.
– Profound knowledge of relational databases and hands-on experience in SQL, JDBC, Java Persistence.
– Good knowledge of development tools including Eclipse, Maven, Teamcity, Nexus, SV/ Git etc. on Windows and Linux OS
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.
– Excellent leadership skill and large team management experience.