Our client, a large enterprise with sophisticated technology platforms, is looking for a seasoned Development Manager with an Information Security background to build their client-facing security technology across their web and mobile platforms. Large scale project with great exposure and opportunity.
– Manage the Cyber Security application and architecture design as well as quality assurance.
– Prepare and manage IT Security Project documentations including Business / Functional Requirements, Testing Plans, and Case, etc. Translate security objectives and requirements into technical specifications.
– Manage technical and business stakeholders to decide security objectives, deliverables, schedules, milestones, and risks/dependencies.
– Lead the technical development team on building authentication and authorization technology around the web and mobile clients’ access.
– Act as a Security SME and provide application and platform design to the application team, where it will meet with the industry security standards.
– Evaluate and assesses new / emerging technologies to cope with changing risk of the firm’s environment.
– Provide and review security solution design.
– At least 8 years of experience in Software Development or IT Security space.
– Experience in developing cybersecurity modules around the following:
— infrastructure security, authentication, and authorization (e.g. SAML, LDAP, 2FA)
— cloud security architecture (e.g. API, CSB)
— encryption key management (e.g. PKI, SSH, SSL)
— secure development (e.g. SecDevOps, Secure SDLC)
— database security (e.g. Big Data Security)
— threat modeling.
– Extensive understanding of security frameworks and toolings
– Ability to articulate security principles and security risks to non-technical business stakeholders
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
– Security Certificates in CISSP, CISM, CISA are good to have, but not mandatory.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)