Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Development Head on their Treasury and Murex Systems. The selected candidate will be leading a sizeable team. Great remuneration and benefits. Perm Position.
– Act as the Murex and Treasury System technical owner, managing all the technical matters of the platforms.
– Manage the full SDLC including solution management, user experience, project management, agile delivery, vendor management, and performance management.
– Work with the business team in understanding the new Treasury Systems features.
– Lead the technical teams in delivering technical development, implementation, and production support.
– Provide project management on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage the continuous improvement of the existing systems and streamline the software development process.
– Provide production support management to ensure the system is of high availability and high reliability.
– At least 15 years of working experience in system development experience with leadership experience from a banking or financial services environment.
– Proven experience in managing Murex and Treasury platforms.
– Fixed income and derivatives knowledge.
– Extensive system development experience in Murex, .NET, Java and Database.
– Proven experience in stakeholder management, demonstrating strong leadership capabilities.
– Experience in managing the full SDLC.
– Large-scale Project Management experience.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) communications is essential.
– University graduate with Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science related disciplines.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)