My client, a leading bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a Desktop Technology Manager to after their entire infrastructure across the deskside. Selected candidate will be leading a sizeable team and working with senior technology management. Stable position with long term career growth.
– Lead a team of system and deskside engineer to provide technical support across trading desk, back office and retail branches.
– Monitor and maintain the deskside environment including Windows Server and Desktop. Manage patching across the Windows environment.
– Work with business and infrastructure team to provide technical solutions on hardware, deskside software and security. Manage projects, schedule, testing and rollout.
– Design system infrastructure and architecture aligning with the business strategy.
– Manage maintenance agreement including review, price negotiation with vendors.
– At least 10 years of IT Deskside Infrastructure support experience with leadership responsibility.
– Infrastructure project management experience.
– Hands-on experience across Windows Server, Desktop (XP & 7), Active Directory, IIS, File and Print, McAfee, Netbackup etc.
– Knowledge of Securities, Online Banking, Trading System, VOIP, Trading Room support etc.
– Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, firewall, proxy.
– Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
– Good communications skills in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is good to have.