Our client – a leading global tech firm – is very keen to meet and hire a strong Desktop Support Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented engineer to join a strong, tightly knit team in a hands-on role, grow and further build their technical expertise.
– Provide L1 and L2 support of end-user technology including Windows desktop, Office / O365, mobile devices, Windows Server / AD / Exchange administration, etc.
– High-profile role providing the highest quality technology support service to clients within the banking and finance industry (including Senior Management and VIPs).
– Manage local PC builds / deployments, hardware change/replacement, software update/installation etc; as well as projects covering server platform, network infrastructure, storage, data centers, cloud, and information security.
– Part of a global team using Follow-The-Sun support via ticketing/incident management systems.
– 2+ years’ experience covering desktop/helpdesk / technical support in professional services (or similar environment).
– Strong background in providing high-quality end-user technology support.
– Troubleshooting experience covering desktop (Windows 7 or 10), MS Office, O365, Exchange, mobile device management (Apple, Android, Blackberry BES), etc.
– Experience in computer operations (server rooms, storage or tape backup), hardware and software inventory management a plus.
– Experience with end-user desktop technology project management including upgrades, implementation, and change.
– Strong communication and presentation skills in English. Cantonese is a big plus (not a must-have).
– Excellent customer service personality.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related) is highly preferred.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)