Our client – a leading global tech firm – is looking for a strong Desktop Support Engineer to join their team as they continue to expand and grow across Asia. This is a great opportunity for talented engineer to join a strong, tightly knit team in a hands-on role.
– Provide L1 and L2 support of end user technology including desktop computers, software, mobile devices etc.
– High profile role providing the highest quality technology support service to clients within the banking and finance industry (Senior Management and VIPs).
– Manage local PC builds / deployments, hardware change / replacement, software update / installation etc; as well as projects covering back-end infrastructure / data centers.
– Part of a global team using Follow-The-Sun support via ticketing / incident management systems.
– Between 2 to 5 years’ desktop / helpdesk / technical support experience in professional services (or similar environment).
– Strong background providing high quality end user technology support.
– Troubleshooting experience covering Windows Desktop (Win 7 or 10), MS Office, Exchange / Lotus Notes, mobile device management (Good / AirWatch for Apple, Android, Blackberry), Virtual Desktop (Citrix).
– Experience in computer operations (server rooms, storage or tape backup), hardware and software inventory management a plus.
– Experience with end user desktop technology project management including upgrades, implementation and change.
– Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) very important.
– Excellent customer service personality.
– Bachelor Degree is highly preferred.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/