Our client, one of the leading Investment banks is looking for a talented DBA with strong experience ideally in a large enterprise / financial environment with Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL Servers.
– Provide database administration, configuration, tuning and maintenance on databases. Mainly Oracle and some Sybase and SQL Server.
– Provide production support on Database in Unix / Windows environments
– Responsible for investigating and diagnosing production issues or outages;
– Perform analysis on current systems and make recommendation on tactical and strategic solutions for Network, System and Storage Environment.
– Perform patch installations/upgrades of operating system and database.
– At least 5 years experience supporting Oracle Database (12c, 11g, 10g, 9i) or SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016) ideally in a critical financial environment.
– Strong knowledge of PL/SQL or T-SQL.
– Oracle or SQL Server administration, troubleshooting, and tuning.
– Server administration skills in Unix or Windows is a plus.
– Experience in scripting language like Perl, Shell or Batch Scripts would be an advantage.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
– University degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.